[slinkelist] Max length and best wiring scheme for CAT-5 RS232 link to SLink-e?

Jay Pfaffman pfaffman@relax.com
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 13:09:54 -0500

YMMV, but I don't think it matters.  What I did was just run all 8
wires straight through.  I did it two different ways because I screwed
up the first time (fortunately I bought 5 pairs of connectors).  I
forget which pin I left empty (maybe it was 9?), but it sounds like
you can figure that out.

Hope this helps.

--
Jay Pfaffman                           pfaffman@relax.com
+1-615-343-1720 (office)               +1-615-460-9299 (home)