[slinkelist] How do I get Slinke to echo IR to the remote-IR box

Colby Boles cboles@nirvis.com
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 00:30:36 -0700

Do you have an expansion adapter? If not, you're probably not connecting
your transmitter to IRTX7. If you're plugging it into the built in modular
jack, that's IRTX0. So, you want to echo IRRX0 to IRTX0, not IRRX0 to
IRTX7....

Colby