[slinkelist] access can't open new .mdb

Colby Boles cboles@nirvis.com
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 15:29:54 -0700

The schema hasn't changed at all. I haven't figured it out yet, but I think
it might have something to do with the database compaction. Because this is
done with Jet 4.00, I think the database version ends up somewhere between
Access97 and Access2000. I say this because if you try to open it in
Access2000, it still thinks it's an older version, yet people are reporting
that it can't be opened in Access97.

Colby