[slinkelist] Getting help from Nirvis

Tang, George gtang@gtcons.com
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 13:21:49 -0700

Hi Ron,

Regarding your number of times played and date added fields, it is a bug
that I'm sure Colby and David are working on.  I'm sure you would've
gathered that from some of the other postings here.

Regarding CDCover and MUZE, I believe someone has responded to you already.

Regarding long save and compact time, from the lack of response, It would
believe that you might be the only person experiencing that problem.  It
would be greatly helpful for all of us to help you if you would at least
specify the machine that you're running CDJ on.  And maybe even sent Colby
or David a copy of your .mdb file.  Otherwise, it would be very difficult
for any of us to help you solve this problem.

-George

-----Original Message-----
From: slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com [mailto:slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com]On
Behalf Of Ron Chrisley
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2000 1:08 PM
To: slinkelist@nirvis.com
Cc: help@nirvis.com
Subject: [slinkelist] Getting help from Nirvis

Hi,

Can somebody give me some general advice about getting help from Nirvis?  I
have posted here several times and after several weeks haven't even received
an acknowledgement of my posting, while I have seen others email questions
(some difficult, some that are answered in the help files) and they get a
response from Colby on the same day.  Has anyone else had this problem of
not receiving a response?

Since I have had no response to my messages posted on this list, I have
recently started forwarding them to Nirvis directly, but it is still the
case that people who have posted here later than that are being responded to
instantly even though my email is unanswered.

Cheers,

Ron Chrisley