[slinkelist] For 5th time BUG REPORT, Colby please reply !!!!

Michael Holopainen michael@laserle.fi
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 11:28:35 +0300

I know you are buzy, but please, please reply to this, if nothing else
just "x" or any indication that you have received this. I will not
bother you with this NEVER again once you indicate that you have
received my message.

I reported the image window bug some 3 or 4 versions ago and do not
recall receiving any reply and in 110400 version of the BUG still exsist
:
Adjusting the image window the image starts flashing and the whole CDJ
hangs up totally = needs to be killed with ctr+alt+del.
To Reproduce the bug :

1. I doubleclick on image window to bring it to top in it's own window
(in VB I think it is called MDI child window or somthing)
2. then 1. adjust width of the window excatly to the size of the image =
so on white backfround is visible and no horisontal scrollbar.
3. now do the same to height of the window, go back and forth the
treshold when scrollbar (s) disapper and reapper and you should be able
to reproduce the BUG.

P.S. Use a dark picture so the image window white background is visible
and try to adjust the window to excatly to the size of the picture so
that the scrollbars disappear and no background is visible.

It seem like it get hang up in infinite loop of displaying/hiding the
scrollbars and rezizing the image.

I have windows98, cel 433, Diamond Viper550 w/ tv out and resolution 800
x 600, 32bit colors
the image is .jpg of 480 x 480 pixels, in CDJ: "Stretch Image" is off,
"Maintain original aspect ratio" is on.

Suggestions for CDJ:

1. "Maximize" button to image window that stretches the window to fit
the image (or full screen if image bigger than cdj/screen)

2. Continious_library_play option = When playing track/album from
library (not playlist) it autimaticly plays the next track in library
regerdless wether it is mp3 or cd (like the cd player does)

3. Read_only mode to CDJ there drag & drop and editing of Tracks/Almums
is disabled and doubleclick = "Play NOW" (for Party mode)

4. Keyboard& mouse event and window actions (Focus, resize, show, hide)
for MAPping

P.S. It is not important wether you think those suggestion are any good
or nobody else has that image resize problem and it is not CDJ bug but
os/hardware, but just indicate that you have received this information,
please.

--michael (A)