[slinkelist] CDDB track lengths?

William Hollingworth will@airmail.net
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 12:59:23 -0500

A bit off topic, but wondered if anyone had any suggestions for the
following problem:

When burning MP3s onto CDs to form an album (all legit of course),
frequently the track lengths don't match up exactly to the original because
of different track rips, truncated files etc. So the burnt CD won't match
on CDDB and the lookup will fail and the track names will have to be
entered manually.

What I'm looking for is a way to find out the individual track lengths of
the master album so I can get the correct MP3 files to match. CDDB doesn't
list track lengths, and none of the commercial sites seem to either.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Will