[slinkelist] CDJ Data to Palm Pilot?

Jay Pfaffman pfaffman@relaxpc.com
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 21:37:22 -0500

My Slinke computer is offline right now, so this won't have all the
info, but perhaps some now is better than none.

There's a Palm App called "mobileDB lt".  It's free, but can only read
databases--that's not a problem since we want only CDJ to modify the
database anyway.  There's a Windoze App that I can't remember the name
of which will convert an Access database into the format the MobileDB
reads; there should be links to it on the MobileDB page.  For a while,
I had a script in autoexec which re-built that file on every reboot
and wrote it to my file server so that I could update the info in the
Palm.  It's pretty cool, and does come in handy when shopping, or just
musing.