[slinkelist] Looking for 1 Windows NT and or Windows 2000 Cover Retriever Application beta tester...

Sonnie sonnie@casema.net
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 23:42:42 +0200

Hi All,

I'm looking for someone to do some beta testing on a 'new' cover retriever
application I've been working on/using for the last couple (6) of months.

This involves basic compatibility testing on Windows NT and Windows 2000.

I'm looking for 1 (One only!) beta tester which has either or preferably
both Operating systems running, and Internet connection (preferably speedy
:-) and a CDJ database with several CD's.

If you are interested please reply to this BBS/Email list.

Thanks,

Jeroen