[slinkelist] newbie notes

shawn@sboyle.com shawn@sboyle.com
22 Aug 2000 08:10:54 -0700

I forgot to tell you how it works. [Duh]

It takes a single command line argument that is the path and filename for the text file you want the program to output to. For example:

track_file.exe c:\program files\nirvis\cdj\current.txt

Notice there are NO QUOTATION MARKS. Even though there are spaces in the path. And make sure that CDJ is set to use Slikeserv.

-Shawn