[slinkelist] Creating a two-way IR file?

Simon Mason simon@themasons.net
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 10:59:37 -0400

Ok, anyone want to pitch in and help me create a two-way IR file.  I
followed all of the instructions and got to the point that says what I want
to do is "...beyond the scope of this document"!  I have an old Emerson
remote control for a cable box, I am trying to learn all of the commands and
then use them to trigger lighting scenes.  I plan to teach each command to
my Pronto in the Family Room.  Apparently I need to import settings from
some xxxxir.cde file.  I looked in the Emerson directory and there is no ir
file.  In fact, I noticed that a lot of the directories I looked in are
empty.  Did I not get all of the files?  Can anyone with more experience
walk me through how to do this?  Thanks.

Simon Mason
simon@themasons.net