[slinkelist] Other Options for distribution?

Hoen, Dave Dave.Hoen@emulex.com
Mon, 04 Dec 2000 14:16:39 -0800

I've thought about 2.4GHz also, but the main reason I would want the FM
solution is to have a "Walkman" type receiver with ear buds for working
around the yard, garage, etc.  I haven't found a Walkman solution for
2.4GHz.  Several years ago, I purchased the RCA/Proscan RF wireless
headset, but was dissatisfied.  Reception was poor, battery life was
short, headset was too bulky and would slip off easily.  I also had
purchased the Ramsey FM-10, but the frequency drift was a problem.  I'd
given up hope, until these posts, but now I may go back and check out
the Ramsey FM-25 or FM-100.  If reception and sound quality are somewhat
decent, this may be the answer.

Dave Hoen