[slinkelist] Switching question

Mike Kropp mkropp@cathouse.mv.com
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 13:19:33 -0500

While on this subject, would it be possible to not have a delay on adjacent
tracks on the same CD?  When the tracks run into each other, the delay is
annoying.  Perhaps this needs to be specified on a track-to-track basis as I
can see cases where perhaps switching a DSP program would be appropriate --
maybe as part of CDDB2 segment support?

Also, can the granularity of the delay be less than 1 second?  Sometimes
that is too long.

--Mike