[slinkelist] PartyGUI Colby Question

keith alexander alexanders@rocketmail.com
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 09:01:19 -0800 (PST)

I apologize that life has of late kept me from further
development on the PartyGUI,  Colby, is there a new
data structure for the covers in CDJ?  I could fix the
query and post a new version if this is the case.  The
behaviour I have seen described is what the
application will do if it does not find the cover art
based on the query of the database (I think this would
be the case if they are stored with relative path
rather than absolute path.  I can syncronize this to
CDJ if the method has changed.

Thanks,
KJA

=====