[slinkelist] Is there some way ...

David Ness DNess@Home.Com
Fri, 04 Feb 2000 15:03:27 -0500

Thanks to all the Posters who explained that while CDJ downloads
from CDDB with `blank' in the `Disk Memo' field, it will `upload' to
the player with something from the `Title' IF the `Desk Memo' field
was blank.

I now understand the behavior, though I personally would rather have
CDJ make the `guess' explicit, as it would be easier on me to edit
it there...

Anyway thanks again to those who posted for the information.