[slinkelist] CDDB Lookup problems

Patrick Kehoe pkehoe@mediaone.net
Wed, 09 Feb 2000 13:12:50 -0500

George,

Thank you very much for clearing this up.

Colby and/or David, is this on your "to do list" or do I need to find another
work around?  The reason that I'm concerned is that I've only loaded 1/3 of my
CDs in to changers (450 discs so far) and am concerned about buying more
changers and having more of these problems.

In a previous message, there was mention of using Access to add a Ninth digit to
the CDJ id for one of discs in the database as a work around.  There was also
discussion that this wouldn't work.  Opinions?

Patrick