[slinkelist] Re: New BETA CDJ version to address some issues - Problems

Patrick Kehoe pkehoe@mediaone.net
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 21:30:13 -0500

Colby,

I was very excited to hear about the new beta CDJ, so I've downloaded it
and installed on my Win98 system.

When I ask CDJ to "Search for Discs...", after selecting either a single
player or single disk, or all players and discs, CDJ brings up the
dialog as if it going to do the search, but then crashes with a BugBuddy
dump.  (I can email or FTP the file to you if you want.)

At first I thought the problem was my system as I was getting crashes
from SlinkeServ, so I reformatted my drive and installed Windows 2000
Server, then re-installed CDJ.

It still crashed, so I created a new database and tried again.  Again it
still crashed.

Looking forward to getting a working version.

Patrick