[slinkelist] Scrolling Lyrics and the Party GUI

keith alexander alexanders@rocketmail.com
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 10:38:50 -0800 (PST)

Sorry, my point exactly.  Slightly better would be
syllable based, but what a pain, or letter based but
still highlight the words.  But none of these take
into account the breaks.  One could try and throw in
some formulae but basically I gave up....

KJA

Of course you could write a trainer... click a couple
of data points in the lyrics during the song, and use
the above formula plus the click points.....