[slinkelist] Scrolling Lyrics and the Party GUI

David Aue aue@nirvis.com
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 11:53:56 -0800

How about running the CD audio into your sound card and then having Dragon
naturally speaking voice recognize each word in the song and display it.
Wouldn't work very well for heavy metal I guess.  Ok it won't work at all.

-----Original Message-----
From: slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com [mailto:slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com]On
Behalf Of George Tang
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2000 11:31 AM
To: 'mkropp@cathouse.mv.com'; 'keith alexander'; 'Slink-e List'
Subject: RE: [slinkelist] Scrolling Lyrics and the Party GUI

That's why I was hoping to see if we can get the code for VocalCD and
incorporate that (see my previous postings).  Because it's already been
build and there's no need to reinvent the wheel.  However, since no one is
able to locate anything solid on it, there's no need to really persue it.  I
just thought it would be neat to have, especially since this is a PARTY
gui.. hehehe

George