[slinkelist] partyGUI problems

Ken Geoffrion kgeoffrion@hotmail.com
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 13:00:38 PST

Cullen,

I couple weeks ago someone solved this problem.  Since you're not home, and
I've been busy, I'll reply to your other message later this week. :>

Ken

Here's his message:

                ------------------------------

From: "Brian L Hunt" <bhunt01@ibm.net>
To: "keith alexander" <alexanders@rocketmail.com>,"mkloss"
<mkloss@gateway.net>,<slinkelist@nirvis.com>
Subject: RE: [slinkelist] Run Time Error 429 DCOM problem?
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 14:16:17 -0800

After having played around with this for some time, I believe the problem is
a missing DLL namely DAO350.DLL. This DLL is installed by Visual Basic,
Visual C++, Visual Studio, Microsoft Office 97 SR 2, Windows NT Option Pack,
Windows NT SP4, Windows 98 and a few others so that's why a lot of people
are not getting the problem.

I solved the problem by installing Office 97 on my machine. If it is just
this file it can be obtained from http://support.microsoft.com Q182596 -
XL97: Revised Dao350.dll File for "No current row" Error - includes newdao.
If you install this file you will need to register the DLL using regsvr32
(to be found in either winnt/system32 or windows/system and you need to name
the dll as an argument).

Brian