[slinkelist] Digital audio selector

Mike Wingstrom mikeasl@ameritech.net
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 19:23:13 -0600

Hi! ALL,

I just installed a slink with multiple Sony Mega changers. Now I need a
Digital Audio switch with auto sense to select the active changer.

Have any of you addressed this problem?

The best I can find on-line are the professional models that start at $500+ and
do a little more. This is not rocket science and I have seen a unit that took 4
digital inputs and auto sensed the active one and routed it to the digital
output. $150 sticks in my memory but then my memory fails on the brand name and
where I saw it.

 BTW:this slink is fantastic! I have never had so much fun with my stereo
system.

  TIA... Mike...