[slinkelist] Search for disks problem COLBY

mkloss mkloss@gateway.net
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 22:49:35 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01BF78D0.191C9EE0

I just noticed that when I set cdj to do the tedious "all slots" search =
on my two 200 disk changers that it left both units in pause mode when =
it finished the 200th cd.  Normally not a big deal, but since it takes =
forever to check the disks I let it run unattended for quite sometime, =
and I know it's not exactly the best thing to leave your players in =
play/pause mode for a while..  Just something you might want to check =
out.  I'm using the 1/19 build.  Thanks!

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01BF78D0.191C9EE0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I just noticed that when I set cdj to =
do the=20
tedious "all slots" search on my two 200 disk changers that it left both =
units=20
in pause mode when it finished the 200th cd.&nbsp; Normally not a big =
deal, but=20
since it takes forever to check the disks I let it run unattended for =
quite=20
sometime, and I know it's not exactly the best thing to leave your =
players in=20
play/pause mode for a while..&nbsp; Just something you might want to =
check=20
out.&nbsp; I'm using the 1/19 build.&nbsp; =
Thanks!</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01BF78D0.191C9EE0--