[slinkelist] System Configuration for MP3's and CD's

Judd Pape judd_pape@attglobal.net
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 09:29:14 -0500

Okay, I know the answer to this question is probably simple but right now my
mind is full of zero's.

Here goes....

I currently have CDJ and Slink-E installed on a PC which is connected to my
Stereo (Sony STA777ES) Receiver using the DVD RCA inputs. The Slink-E is
connected to a Sony 300 Disc Changer and the Receiver. When I'm playing CD's
I change (manually) the input on the receiver to CD, to listen to MP3
recordings I manually change the Receiver to the DVD input.

So...

If I'm using CDJ to play both CD's and MP3's in a playlist, how can I have
CDJ automatically switch inputs on my Receiver?

I would also like to hear how other people have their systems configured.

On a side note, has anybody experienced what sounds like reverb during the
playback of MP3's using CDJ. It doesn't happen during the entire song but it
does happen during a set interval. I noticed this last night and will look
into it more tonight.

Thanks in advance for any help you could provide.

Judd