[slinkelist] Field Size

Judd Pape judd_pape@nospam.attglobal.net
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 10:53:52 -0500

Okay, I try to be a little more descriptive with the problem I'm having. I
have a number of Classical CD which I'm ripping to MP3's to be included in
CDJ. I create a new Album File and then from Explorer copy and paste all of
the tracks for each CD into the new album file. My MP3's are located in
"C:\My Music" directory and each CD is in it's own directory (ex. "C:\My
Music\Classical Thunder I - Disc A\Beethoven- Symphony No. 5 in C Minor, Op.
67- Allegro con brio.mp3". When CDJ displays the Title and Track information
it only displays "Beethoven- Symphony No. 5 in C". Now I checked the ripping
program "MusicMatch Jukebox" and it contains the correct track title in it's
database. If I open my "user.mdb" file in Access and check the Track field
for the above album, even with the field defined as 255 characters, it only
contains the first 30 characters of the actual title track.

I'm sorry for the long question but this has really got me stumped. I've
spent most of the weekend determining the Slink-E codes for my Sony
STRDA777ES and will post the device file as soon as I've complied all of the
codes.

Thanks for all of the previous responses and any help with the above problem
would be appreciated.

Judd

Please remove "nospam" from judd_pape@nospam.attglobal.net when replying....