[slinkelist] Trying to understand cross-fading requirements

David Aue aue@nirvis.com
Tue, 04 Jan 2000 12:56:53 -0800

Hi Ken,

Some people have had problems with the master changer trying to override
CDJs commands to the slave changer.  I have heard of people having it work
successfully too but we can't guarantee it.  Perhaps the 300 series players
do not have this problem anymore.

David