[slinkelist] Try to use the screensaver, but...

f t flavia@yahoo.com
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 13:11:21 -0800 (PST)

I just got my slinke it works great. Thanks for your
work. Now, I tried to use the screensavers from your
download list. I saw that others people already had
problems to get it running in the archives, I also
have a question. When I'm running slinkserv it shows
me properly com1 port and so on. Now when I run CDJ it
can't find the com1 port and also it can't find my two
sony disk changers. Any suggestions how I could solve
this. Thanks a lot. A lost guy from switzerland

Oliver