[slinkelist] Sony CX-270 woes

GBR gregroberts.com me@gregroberts.com
Sun, 09 Jan 2000 14:36:43 -0800

your configuration is correct. however, the best solution (which I have
found, running 3 changers) is to run ALL CD changers through a balanced
outboard mixer. That way the single "CD" input on the receiver receives
ALL CD signal inputs. This disrupts the Sony system "intelligence"
somewhat, but I find the CDJ advantages to far outmatch the Sony slave
solution... remember, the Sony solution is for users who do NOT have
computer/external control over their libraries.

-Greg