[slinkelist] Networking CDJ

Ron Tugender tugender@pacbell.net
Sun, 09 Jan 2000 21:29:25 -0800

Carl,

I put PCAnywhere 9.0 onto Win2000 Professional (build 2128) with neither
install nor operational problems.  Perhaps the problems you encountered
involved an interaction with other software besides Win2000.  Needless to
say it would be nice if Microsoft finally figured out how to design an OS
that didn't make installing software the most dangerous thing a user could
do.  I'd been hoping that the new driver signing and protected drivers would
prevent that, but your experience increases my unease.

Cheers,
Ron