[slinkelist] Mixer

Gary L. Hunt glh@srv.net
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:07:02 -0700

I bought a Rolls MX-28 3-channel mixer from Synthony Music
(www.synthony.com) for $80.  You'll have to be your own judge
if the specs are good enough for you, but it works fine for me--
just plugged in my 3 changers and turned it on.  (Even though
it's from a company that makes mostly pro audio equipment,
its inputs and outputs are unbalanced.  I don't think the previous
posting was really referring to "balanced line" signals, since
consumer audio equipment does not support these, and the
signal levels used in such systems are not the same as consumer
audio gear.)

Gary Hunt <glh@srv.net>

At 01:27 PM 1/10/2000 EST, you wrote:
>>>the best solution (which I have found, running 3 changers) is to run ALL
CD