[slinkelist] Disappearing Disks

Arnold de Leon slinkelist@deleons.com
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 09:50:32 -0800

Yup, I just confirmed this.  I had disc that was missing.   A search
didn't find it but opening and closing the changer door worked.

I'm thought I also had some CDs that disappeared but were found
with a find without the door being opened (although it's possible that
the CD disappeared a while back and the door had gotten open and closed
in between).

	arnold