[slinkelist] duplicate disc solution (hopefully)

David Aue aue@nirvis.com
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 16:20:02 -0800

This shouldn't work because when CDJ loads a disc it always checks if the
TOC info matches the CDJID.  If you increment it by one then it will no
longer match and CDJ will think it has the wrong CD causing another lookup.

David