[slinkelist] CX-250 Memo Upload Prob.

Steve Wetherill steve@escafeld.com
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 20:18:11 -0800

I have a CX-250 and CX-300 connected to Slink-e.

I know this problem has been posted before, but I have not seen a response,
so here goes again: MEMO text will upload just fine to the CX-300; however,
the CX-250 apparently does not support the S-link memo upload commands. The
CDJ software tries to do an IR "emulation" upload, but this seems to go i.
way too quick (no delays between button presses); and ii. seems to have an
incorrect sequence of remote button presses (doesn't send an enter command
after the disk selection, for example) resulting in corruption of any memos
that might already exist in the changer.

Not a major problem (although this feature was one that I used as
justification for Slink-e purchase with my wife ...) but one that could be
addressed if only the IR upload was debugged. I didn't see a way to
customize the button press sequence.

Is there already a fix for this?

Steve