[slinkelist] re: ScreenSaver

Andre Laurendeau andrel@pubnix.net
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 07:05:21 -0500

While the previous versioon was working will, it now bombs on me with=
 this
error as soon I start the program:

=09Run-time error '429'
=09ActiveX component can't create object

Any ideas ?

Andr=E9

-----Message d'origine-----
De : slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com [mailto:slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com]=
De
la part de HmAutomate@aol.com
Envoy=E9 : Friday, January 14, 2000 00:25
=C0 : alexanders@rocketmail.com; slinkelist@nirvis.com
Objet : Re: [slinkelist] re: ScreenSaver

In a message dated 1/13/00 5:00:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
alexanders@rocketmail.com writes:

> The new version is really cool (imho) the graphical
>  selection menu now works like a champ.

I agree very cool. The graphical selection works great and looks cool=
 on the
TV. The up/down/right/left buttons work as well as the numbers.

I couldn't get the play stop buttons to work.

Needs a little polishing but nice job!! Maybe we could get Colby to
intergrate it into the CDJ program.

HA