[slinkelist] New version CM11a problems... Colby?

Thomas Kasner tkasner1@san.rr.com
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 19:14:36 -0800

I had a similar problem with a mapped event for Ampr:power_off (It's supposed to
stop the playlists so the next time CDJ changes players, it doesn't turn the amp
back ON.. :)

I noticed that instead of CDJ reporting in the Slink-e Data Viewer an event of
Ampr:power_off, it showed ampr:power_off. Both Amp:power_on and amp:power_on
turn on the amp (the device is Amp in the devices window..)

I changed my map to look for amp instead of Amp and everything started working
again.

I don't know if the circumstances may be related, but I thought I'd throw that
out there, for whatever it's worth.. :)