[slinkelist] re: ScreenSaver and new release of CDJ

Ken Geoffrion kgeoffrion@hotmail.com
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 11:26:59 PST

Just as an FYI, I have the newest release of CDJ and SlinkeServ and don't
seem to be having these problems with your program, Keith.

It also seems that I may have erroneously blamed the lack of outgoing X10
messages on the new version of SlinkeServ.  I tested this based on someone
else's reported problem and it failed to work for me.  But I tried it later
and it worked fine.  I must have been having one of my way-too-frequent
problems with some of my X10 devices not responding to anything. <what a
total pain THAT is>

----Original Message Follows----
From: keith alexander <alexanders@rocketmail.com>
To: Andre Laurendeau <andrel@pubnix.net>, slinkelist@nirvis.com
Subject: RE: [slinkelist] re: ScreenSaver
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 06:23:55 -0800 (PST)

Two of you have reported this error, can you tell me
more @ your environment,  I will spend a little time
trying to debug, but not until this weekend.

Thanks for trying it out.  Anyone with thoughts as to
the cause, let me know.  I signifcantly bumped up the
number of disks it supports.  But didn't change much
else.  This could be related as it trys to populate
that array at the begining, although it has nothing to
do with activex...

Give me as much info as possible.  And tell me the
size and date on the zip file. (check to make sure you
have the current one, I'll try and post if I find the
problem.

Thanks,
KJA
--- Andre Laurendeau <andrel@pubnix.net> wrote:

 > While the previous versioon was working will, it now
 > bombs on me with this
 > error as soon I start the program:
 >
 > 	Run-time error '429'
 > 	ActiveX component can't create object