[slinkelist] RE: PartyGUI Revised Yet again

keith alexander alexanders@rocketmail.com
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 14:26:54 -0800 (PST)

All errors should be fixed, and the interface is
substantially improved.  Adjustable Grid Size,
Playlists treated in a consistent fashion.  On screen
control pop-up much smoother.

Make sure to look at the readme, and update your INI
file or it won't work

Give it a looksee.

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Village/5728/fullwin.zip

KJA