[slinkelist] TitleTrack Not Recognizing Japanese Model 200F

RiverSong InterActive dick@titletrack.com
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 11:26:04 -0800

I am the author of TitleTrack Jukebox, a Mac program that uses the Slink-e. I
have a customer in Japan who has no problem running CDJ (on his Mac running
Virtual PC), but TitleTrack Jukebox refuses to recognize his changer, a Japanese
model (CX200F) (see message below).

I was wondering if anyone had encountered anything unique about this model that
would explain this problem?

I still have not instituted the feature that turns off the special play modes
(random, shuffle, etc) on start-up, but have advised the customer to check this
-- although I don't believe this would explain not finding the changer at all.

This is the first time I have encountered a problem like this, so I am really
stumped. Any help or insights anyone might have would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!!

--
Sincerely,

Dick Dinkelspiel