[slinkelist] Run Time Error 429 DCOM problem?

Brian L Hunt bhunt01@ibm.net
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 09:25:14 -0800

Yes I am running the latest partygui file (1/20/00). So the full list to
install is

- SysUpdate.exe (1/11/00)
- ADO 2.1 Install package
- Slinke.exe (1/19/00)
- Keith's latest file
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Village/5728/fullwin.zip
- DAO350.DLL file from Q182596 (Only needed if you don't have DAO350.DLL -
typically in program files/common files/microsoft shared/dao - from another
source e.g. Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Studio, Microsoft Office 97 SR
2, Windows NT Option Pack, Windows NT SP4, Windows 98) If you have to
install this file you will need to register the DLL using regsvr32(to be
found in either winnt/system32 or windows/system and you need to name the
dll as an argument)

Brian