[slinkelist] SlinkServe

Colby Boles cboles@nirvis.com
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 11:17:08 -0800

It certainly is. What apps are you using? Have you tried running them all
from one machine?

Colby

-----Original Message-----
From: slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com [mailto:slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com]On
Behalf Of Tang, George
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2000 9:36 AM
To: slinkelist@nirvis.com
Subject: [slinkelist] SlinkServe

Is the slinkserve configured to be accesses by multiple applications???  So
far I can only get one app to use it at a time.  When you launch another app
that uses slinkserve, it wont start until you close the first app that's
using slinkserve.  I'm running it on a Windows NT 4.0 sp5 machine.  Is there
some sort of configuration I need to do to make it work with multiple apps
at the same time?  I've also got it setup for COM/DCOM, so it's accessible
from the network.  But again, only one app at a time can use it at any one
time.  Can someone help?

Thanks
George