[slinkelist] Re: PartyGUI request

keith alexander alexanders@rocketmail.com
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 07:44:54 -0800 (PST)

Dean, an interesting, and easily addressable comment.
It was just an oversight when drawing the control
which displays the picture.  It is a 30 second fix.  I
hadn't noticed.  I will just adjust the code to make
the height = the width.  I probably won't get to this
for a few days, big party for my boy this weekend, the
big 5.0.

Thanks,
KJA

--- "Mullin, Dean" <dmullin@i-mom.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks for developing such a great program.
>
> Is it possible to change the aspect ratio of the
> array.  In other words, CD
> cover art is usually square.  The images show up as
> rectangles on my
> display -- thus they are stretched.  I understand
> how to change the array
> size, but was wondering if this was the way that you
> had intended for it to
> appear,  and if there were reasons that I have not
> thought of for not
> keeping the original aspect ratio.
>
> By the way, the install program corrected all the
> problems I was having
> installing this application on NT.  Thanks.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Dean Mullin

=====
Keith Alexander