[slinkelist] MD manager and MDS-PC2

William Hollingworth will@airmail.net
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 13:28:29 -0600

Stephen

Interesting bug. Normally the MiniDisc Manager will only stop the recording
if either the MD is full (duh!), or if it detects that the CDJ playlist was
stopped for some reason.

Can you enable the "Show slink-e messages" in the preferences, then
recreate the problem in the CDJ Playlist Recorder and then copy the text
from the debugging window and paste it into an email to me. That should
allow me to see why the MD is being stopped.

The message timing between CDJ and MiniDisc manager is critical and I've
seen some problems when running over a network, slow PC etc.

I'll be doing some updates to MiniDisc Manager soon to fix a couple of
problems and to add support for WinAmp playlist recording, so I'd like to
compile similar bugs like this.

Will