[slinkelist] Windows CE port of CDJ

Nathan Cornillon Nathan@cornillon.com
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 08:41:37 -0700

I too would be willing to help with a port.  I have a Pocket PC and an
HPC.  I have to admit I'd prefer to run it on my HPC, but I'm not that
picky.

Nathan

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd [mailto:tbubar@cris.com]
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2000 7:30 AM
To: slinkelist@nirvis.com
Subject: [slinkelist] Windows CE port of CDJ

Someone brought this up a few days ago, and it's been stuck in my
head...

Is there any plan to port CDJ to WinCE?  Or some subset of CDJ?  I think
it would be very cool to have a Palm PC or Pocket PC or whatever sitting
with my stereo system controlling my disc players.

Is the source code to CDJ public?  I'd be willing to volunteer some time
to this...I don't have time to write an app from scratch, but I could
probably spend a few days porting one.  Any other suggestions?

Regards,
Todd Bubar