[slinkelist] Launching CDJ Via Batch File

Marc Parker parkdog@ix.netcom.com
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 17:46:22 -0500

Actually guys,  Bill Dickhaus (JDS List) solved the problem. I just put the
path to CDJ.exe in a batch file and it launches when that batch file is
called. Works like a charm!

The reason I don't leave CDJ running is that I get error messages from it
after it runs for a day or two and it ends up hanging the machine.

So now, I just send an A-4  A-ON command from the phone or any X-10
controller and it turns on the AMP, DAC (from the DXS) and launches CDJ,
does a search for all NON Christmas albums, goes into random playlist mode
and plays.

A-1 A-OFF reverses the process and shuts down CDJ and turns the equip off.

So far, so good!

Parker