[slinkelist] Re: GUI - The Party

keith alexander alexanders@rocketmail.com
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 09:55:19 -0700 (PDT)

I put together the hardware to test it (thanks
though).  I need to back out the changes I did to the
screen fade (its cool, but it crashes out 95, and has
some refresh issues).  If my wife lets me (I am
working 10+ at my new gig) I will try and post
tonight.  I will put in on geocities/nurse_alexander.
Hopefully by ~10pm est.

Sorry for the delay, but all the hamsters are already
on the wheel.
KJA

> Ok, since your post in the Slink-e list broke off,
> there was no idea given if you had another version
> to try and where to get it from. Also, someone else
> responded to your request for help with dual
> monitors.
>
> You mentioned the X-Y positions and there being
> configurable now. I assume you want one to place the
> Coord's. of the 0,0 position of the second monitor
> in that field, which would be some extended
> position/extention of the main monitor, right?
>
> And another thing. If you have a second monitor you
> could use for testing, I have a spare PCI 8M video
> card that I could send you if that would help?

=====
Keith Alexander
alexanders@rocketmail.com