[slinkelist] Serial cards

Hoen, Dave Dave.Hoen@emulex.com
Fri, 02 Jun 2000 09:59:25 -0700

I've been using a SIIG Combo 2 16550 Serial and one 1284 parallel.  Over a year
without a hitch.  One shared interrupt for all three devices.  Mine happens to
be a PCI card, but they have them for ISA also.  Bought mine at Fry's, but
their website has good information and retail and online links.

Dave Hoen