[slinkelist] How can I...

Michael Holopainen michael@laserle.fi
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 13:23:32 +0300

How to rig cx350 as megachanger master conrolling slave cxXXX player
without it interfering slinke-CDJ operation ?

Can I just link 1 slink cable from each play to slinke-box and one cable

_______
|cx350 |o-------o ______
|master|         |Slinke|
|______|o        |      |
        |       o|______|
_______ |       |
|slave |o       |
|cx    |        |
|______|o-------J

Or does this cause someshort of feedback or echo ?
Or do I just connect one slink cable from slave to CX350(mega master)
and another from cx350 to slinke_box ?

What I want to do is use the horrible 2-way-"toy"-remote to control both
(all) players while the pc is turned off and still be able to control
them via CDJ without any clitch.
Also is there anyway to use the x-fade on megachanger in CDJ ?
One more question these mega changers only have analog in, do I get the
slave (analog) signal from the master TOS out ?
(in otherwords is there a A/D converter in cx350)

-michael (A)

--
   --"Would you fly on airplane controlled by MS Windows ?"--
| Michael Holopainen | Valuraudantie 25 | Tel: +358-(0)9-35093825  |