[slinkelist] mixer question

Stephen Korow stephenkorow@decisionresearch.com
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 16:11:46 -1000

I have two Sony CDP-CX300s controlled by CDJ and slinke.  I set up a play
list that alternated between the players.  I bought a Radio Shack mixer to
control the switching.  I did all of this so that during a party I can enjoy
the party instead of playing with the music.  The stereo is inside and the
speakers and dance area are outside.  I am very happy with CDJ and slinke.

The problem I have is that the output level of CDs is not consistent.  I
have to keep going back inside to alternately turn the volume up and down.
Can anyone recommend a mixer that has a constant output level setting and
automatically adjusts different input levels.  I would like one with four
inputs to allow for growth.  Thanks for your help.

Stephen Korow