[slinkelist] Slinkx via the web

Tang, George gtang@gtcons.com
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 09:10:24 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_007B_01BFD5E0.60790E00

This code that you have will open slinkx object in the browser on the local
machine, not on the server nor the machine that slinke is hooked up to.  In
order to do this over the web, you'll need to use IIS and ASP.  Slinke also
need to be hooked up to the IIS web server box.  Then see the attached email
from a previous post that accomplish this.

Hope this helps.

-G

-----Original Message-----
From: slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com [mailto:slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com]On
Behalf Of Cunningham, Neil
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2000 6:10 AM
To: slinkelist@nirvis.com
Subject: [slinkelist] Slinkx via the web

The following code works on the box with the slinkx control but not on any
others.  What do I need to change to get it to work over the web?    Thanks
for any and all help!   Neil

<OBJECT ID="Slinkx1" WIDTH=16 HEIGHT=23
 CLASSID="CLSID:8671AC36-F9AC-11D1-A181-0040055DB487">
    <PARAM NAME="_Version" VALUE="65536">
    <PARAM NAME="_ExtentX" VALUE="423">
    <PARAM NAME="_ExtentY" VALUE="600">
    <PARAM NAME="_StockProps" VALUE="0">