[slinkelist] Alternating players in CDJ with > 2 players?

Jay Pfaffman pfaffman@relax.com
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 09:33:49 -0500

On Thu, 22 Jun 2000 19:24:21 -0700, Sinan Karasu <allahsiz@home.com> said:

> I wish I had that problem. With 6/12 , in random playlist mode it just
> repeats the first song (or if I skip it, then the next song) over and
> over and over......

I've solved that problem (for me anyway) by having the playlist create
several songs ahead rather than only 2 or two.  It'll still wrap if
*all* of the next tracks are missing.  The only bummer is that if you
want to change searches without clearing the play list you have to
listen (or skip) the songs already in the playlist from the previous
search.

--
Jay Pfaffman                           pfaffman@relax.com
+1-615-343-1720 (office)               +1-615-460-9299 (home)