[slinkelist] Help with Device Files

AndyStein@aol.com AndyStein@aol.com
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 14:27:38 EDT

    I only use analog for an ES changer connected to the Yamaha receiver
because I understand that the ES changer has a better D/A converter than the
receiver.  But since my other changers are not ES models, I use the digital
outputs to connect them to the receiver.  I figure this method provides the
best sound quality, though it may complicate things.

    Andrew

In a message dated 6/26/00 4:14:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time,