[slinkelist] Transmitter Range

David Aue aue@nirvis.com
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 18:08:54 -0800

The voltage gets regulated before it gets used for the S-link ports so there
is no danger for your stereo equipment.  It is unregulated to the
transmitters so they will run brighter.  The receivers have their own
regulators so no problem there.  The only possible concern is that the
regulators will run hotter so the things around them will be hotter too
which could possible cause thermal problems but most likely all will be
fine.

David